Contact me, your Specializing in Selling Disney Vacations travel agent, to book your 2022 Walt Disney World Resort vacation package. Complete my quote request form to start planning your next Disney vacation.
Walt Disney World Vacation Package Pertinent Information
For those of you who have previously visited or started planning a Walt Disney World Resort before Covid-19, there are some things that have changed and may not be as you previously experienced for your next vacation.
Vacation Package Changes
- MagicBands are no longer provided to each guest for free.
- Extra Magic Hours have changed and are now only available 30 minutes before park opening at each theme park, each day.
- Disney’s Magical Express will no longer be available in 2022. For some additional information watch my YouTube video.
- Valid admission is not enough. Before you visit a park, you must have valid admission and then make a park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system.
- Park Hopper is available but has changed a little. Guests must make a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first park they plan to visit AND enter that first park prior to visiting another. At this time, a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Disney Dining Plans are currently unavailable and cannot be added to 2022 vacation packages.
Walt Disney World Experience Changes
- Masks are required. These are the only exceptions currently available. Guests are allowed to temporarily remove their face-covering while stationary in a designated food and drink section, in their Disney Resort hotel room, or, in a Disney Resort pool.
- The Fastpass+ reservation system is not currently available.
- Dining reservations are now available to book 60 days prior to arrival.
- Some restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort are still temporarily closed.
- Stage shows and experiences are not currently available.
- The Festival of Fantasy Parade at Disney’s Magic Kingdom Theme Park is not currently available. You can catch a glimpse of some of your favorite characters in the Character cavalcade’s that spontaneously pass through Magic Kingdom.
- Nighttime Spectaculars at all 4 theme parks are currently unavailable.
The health and safety of Walt Disney World guests and cast members are the #1 priority. You will be expected to comply with all of the new rules and regulations in place to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. Let me know if you have any questions concerning the Know Before You Go requirements.
Vacation Package Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refunds
- For cancellations made 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, non-refundable travel protection plan costs, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 29 days prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200.00 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, non-refundable travel protection plan costs and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to guest arrival or for no-shows, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized products or experiences.
- No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel and for unused or partially used admission tickets, options or features, including meals.
- Any refunds allowed by Disney in its sole discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 90 days after departure and may be assessed a $25 processing fee.
- Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the guest’s travel agent if payment was made by the travel agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refunded monies by guests from their travel agents.
Change Fees and Changes to Reservations Made Prior to Guest Arrival
- Changes to Reservation – Changes to reservation, including but not limited to change in travel dates, length of stay, party size or hotel accommodations, are subject to availability and the prices applicable at the time the change is requested and guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change. In addition, changes made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival are also subject to a change fee of $50 per package plus any change fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers.
- If changes are made to the package including, but not limited to, changes to travel dates, package is subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to packages at the time the change to the reservation is made and, in the case of changes to travel dates, pricing applicable to the new travel dates.
- Hotels and/or suppliers do not permit changes in certain situations.
- Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.